miercuri, 19 septembrie 2012

Skoda Octavia Tour Last Edition TVC - "The Reluctant Dealer"



Translation:

The Client: “There is a long time since I want an Octavia... a car you can trust...”
The Dealer: “Still... is not too big for you?”
The Client: “Oh, no, it’s just perfect... as I have two kids...”
The Dealer: “I understand... still, it’s not too small, then? We have something else bigger...”
The Client: “No, thanks, it’s just what I need... Moreover, this offer...”
The Dealer: “Oh, but we have special offers for other cars as well... Come and see...”
The Client: “I don’t need to see anything, this is what I want... and need... A trustful... powerful car...”
The Dealer: “I understand! You want something powerful! What about a tractor... or a locomotive?”

MVO: It’s hard for us to tear apart with Octavia! Especially now, at the last edition.

Niciun comentariu: